Fierce Grace Brixton is a bustling hot yoga studio in the heart of Brixton, South West London. Since 2014, it has cultivated a special community of members of all ages, shapes and sizes, beginner and advanced alike. The studio’s high standard of facilities, great teachers and well-trained staff make it the most established studio in Brixton.
Never been to one of our studios?
You will need:
- 2 towels – one to practise on and one to shower with. We can supply them for £1.50 each
- We supply bottled water at £1.50 per bottle
- We provide yoga mats at a cost of £1
- Come to class hydrated. Drink 1.5 litres of water 2 hours before class.
- We advise you not to eat much in the 2 hours before class.
- Sit down whenever you feel like it and take it easy at the start.
- Tell the teacher before class if you have any injuries. Never work into pain.
- You may feel a bit dizzy in the first 20 minutes. That’s normal. Sit down and breathe through your nose. Drink more water next time.
- Don’t wear bulky clothing, it gets in the way.